tazzytomtom

Reaction score
d743f558-ff2e-4041-b19b-754564e28f62.png

Alan Irvine Bonkers!?!?!?

A press-confrence early this morning with Howard Wilkinson, chairman pf Sheffield Wednseday has confirmed that Alan Irvine has been sacked as boss of Sheff Wednesday due to an amazing incident that caused the attention of many.

In the early morning of the 4th of Jannuary 2011, Alan Irvine was spotted driving his motorbike down the A61 with absoloutely no clothes on! The Sheffield Wednesday board heard the news and that sealed there decision to fire Alan Irvine.

After this scandalous act and his dismissal Irvine had this to say:
"I completely understand the reason of my dismissal and just want to thank everyone at the club including the players, staff, board and of coarse the wonderful fans, i hope the club can complete the second half of the season well with whoever the new manager may be, thankyou"

Soccer+-+Alan+Irvine+Filer.jpeg

The new manager hasn't been confirmed yet but it's been released by the board that the new manager will be confirmed in the next few days. But Alan Shearer has been tipped favourite by the pundits.

-------------------------------------------------------------​

sky_sports_news_app_icon.jpg

New Sheffield Wednesday boss announced

Early this morning, 6th of January 2011, the Sheffield Wednesday chairman Howard Wilkinson confirmed that Harry Wright will be taking the helm of the Owls. Harry Wright had this to say about his new job:

SKY SPORTS INTERVIEWER: Mr Wright congratulations but what are your thoughts on taking the job at Sheffield Wednesday?
HARRY WRIGHT: Thankyou, Well as you would expect i am very happy with the oppurtunity that i've been given and i hope i can suceed with a team that certainly has to potential to go far.
BBC SPORT INTERVIEWER: Wednesday are currently sitting in 9th place in the npower league 1 what are your goals for the remainder of the season.
HARRY WRIGHT: Well i certainly think that this team has the potential to really push for the remainder of the season and i would be happy if at least we got into the playoff's. But we will have to kick off with a win against Bournemouth. I'll take one more question.
FOURFOURTWO INTERVIEWER: You have come into a team on very peculiar reasons what is your take on the incident that occured with Alan Irvine?
HARRY WRIGHT: I agree that the actions that Alan Irvine did where extradinary are out of order but clearly his mind wasn't in the right place. I want to wish Alan all the best for the future and i want to remind the team that i'm here for the same reason they are, which is to enjoy and play football so i would like the players to focus on the games ahead. Thankyou for this interview.

The Englishmen's first game in control is against Bournemouth on the 12th of January.

---------- Post added at 10:05 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:40 PM ----------

Last edited:
nice start i was wondering if you would look at my tottenham one