Selifishness

• Thread starter Thread starter Goalie1234
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 2K

Goalie1234

Reaction score
Should selfishness be an atribute in FM?
For example in my team(Man city)Aguero wont pass the ball!

Should selfishness be an atribute in FM?
For example in my team(Man city)Aguero wont pass the ball!

there is one, teamwork :)

PPM's also have a part in this and player instructions! There might even be hidden attributes as well.. someone who uses FMRTE or Editor can verify this?

But WONT pass the ball in anytime he just runs and takes an idiotic long shot!

He is a poacher role attack and team instruction expressive freedom.I have played this game a lot so i have many other careers i when i set a player to poacher they are not selfish.

P.S. I just love Man city i set the team expectation in preseason to be a title challenge we are in first and i got 100 and something million and bought Maicon,Vidal,Buffon,Chielini,Samuel,Kuyt and Roberto Carlos. :D

check the player instructions from the tactics menu. I normally put it to 0 for Sturridge when I'm managing Chelsea.

Make sure his long shots are set to rarely as that will decrease the selfish long shots.

P.S. I just love Man city i set the team expectation in preseason to be a title challenge we are in first and i got 100 and something million and bought Maicon,Vidal,Buffon,Chielini,Samuel,Kuyt and Roberto Carlos. :D

Lol have to say you could have spent your money much much more wisely. Wouldn't have got any of those with the exception of Chiellini :P But you seem to be enjoying, so good luck :D

I had a Ghanian regen who was just the most selfish player I've ever seen. Absolute beast as almost any type of AMC or winger on paper. In games most idiotic selfish player I've ever seen. Ended up selling him to AC Milan. Averaging like 6.10 rating for them. Some players in this game are just morons.

A poacher should not have much creative freedom. What they do is be in the right position, receive the ball and finish the job. Setting creative freedom to normal, longshot to rarely, make sure he has no PPM such as come deep to get ball or shoot from distance. If you want him to create chance as well, set through ball instruction to often or make him learn the try killer ball often PPM. Players who are selfish should be the better finishers of the team, if someone who are supposed to be chance creators or defenders are selfish, things might get crappy sometimes

If he as PPMs like run with ball, long shoots, and you gave hiim lots of freedom, ofc he will do what he wants.

Take those PPMs from him, reduce the freedom and take the long shoots in player instructions.

I have to agree with Raikan, the teamwork is there, no need for more.

Btw, Raikon :), there is nothing hidden for that.

Lol have to say you could have spent your money much much more wisely. Wouldn't have got any of those with the exception of Chiellini
tongue.gif
But you seem to be enjoying, so good luck
grin.gif

I havent lost in 26 games in a row. :D

give him some training of team work .
it should do .
and make him stop shoting from long range .

Wow!Lost my 1st place to Man Utd now,lost the League cup final and drawed with Birmingham in the FA cup.

Wow!Lost my 1st place to Man Utd now,lost the League cup final and drawed with Birmingham in the FA cup.

Sorry I just have to say its "drew" with Birmingham, and no matter how good your team is sometimes you have the odd bad game and nothing you do see to make any difference, happens to me enough :)

Look,i set his long shots to never at the start of the season.I will check creative freedom.

Try to work with him on tactics (Training schedules), Gerard Deulofeu was with 9 on teamwork, when i finished the save in 2016(Multiplayer Save) he was with 14 on team work.

Back