Selling Club Icon

• Thread starter Thread starter BennDk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 3K

BennDk

Reaction score
I'm currently playing my 5th season with Juventus, and I'm looking to strengthen my midfield. I have loads of cash, and I'm quite hooked on buying Wilshere. However, that would mean that Marchisio wouldn't get a lot of playing time. Marchisio is a real Juventus guy and he has played his entire career there. He's 29 in my game. If I buy Wilshere, should I sell Marchisio or should I just keep him and not play him a lot. If it was any other player, I would just sell him, but since he's a club icon, I'm thinking that would be a bad idea. What would you do?

I'd personally keep him. Because he's Italian and counts towards your 4 HG at club for the CL.

Often players are happy to see the remainer of their playing career out at their home club. You negotiate a much lower contract and use them whenever you need. If you sell, you may get a few million but the morale of fans and players will drop as icons tend to have good relationships with the rest of the squad.

I once sold Kanoute in my Sevilla save and the fans got immediately angry. The happiness was at a minimum

you should keep him. I'm in 2020 and Marchisio is still doing very good, year before he was in my best 11, now although his condition gets 80% after every game, he is good to play with lower teams or as a sub.

The happiness was at a minimum
g.gif

Back