skyfall

Reaction score
Ok, so i'm playing with Borussia Dortmund and just finished the 2nd season winning Bundesliga, Europa League and DFK Pokal. Mkhitaryan was injured for 4 months and Reus for 6 and their stats dropped a little because of that. Mkhitaryan is valued at 42 mil E and Reus at 38.5. I was looking to sell them and replace with someone like Hazard, Ozil or Gotze but their clubs want more than 60 mil E for them. Do any of you know a CAM and LW that can take their place and become world class players or already are?

Last edited:
Januzaj. Max Meyer. Juan Fernando Quintero. Julian Draxler. Stephan El Shaarawy. Lorenzo Insigne. So many many players are there.. Probably be a bit more specific with your price..

I have 40 mil E buget but if I sell them I can easily get 70 for them so i'm willing to spend 30 or 40 mil for a player.

I don't think that Schalke will let Meyer come to Dortmund and already tried to get Draxler, activated his contract clause but he didn't want to negotiate with me. Shaarawy is injury prone and very expensive so I don't want him but I will have a look at Januzaj, Quintero and Insigne.

Last edited:
I got BVB as well in 2nd season... but i wouldnt sell them..At least not yet.
They are world class players immo and you cant replace them at least not straight away.. can you post a SS to see how much their stats dropped?

View attachment 432044

View attachment 432046

Reus had some stats dropping in the technical department and he didn't performed as I wanted so I want to sell him now for big money same with Henrik.
You are doing a big mistake.. their stats are almost same as in my save and they are performing really good. Try to talk to them if they underperform, or put them in reserve team for 1-2 matches.. Thats what i do and they always come back determined!
Only reason i would sell them would be they become old enough like 29+ . Tutoring is another plus to keep them..
Either way its your decision i just say my view judging by my save as well :)

Don't look for straight 20 in the chart m8!

Keep them, and if something is not going well, try to fix it

Keep Reus, he can improve but sell Mkhitaryan as he will not improve any further and bring other playmaker like Mata, Hamsik, Toni Kroos, Thiago or bring back Gotze even if you have break the bank because in my save he didn't get more playing time at Bayern so his stats went down and he is versatile player.