Selling my big players at spurs?

• Thread starter Thread starter nath-2010
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 1K

nath-2010

All the big clubs are intrested in my big players i.e bale modric ekotto, should i sell them and who could i replace them with, there offering around £30m for both modric n bale.in my 2nd season and would like some fresh faces in my squad

Definitely don't sell Bale, you can count on one hand the amount of better left wingers than him on the game. I've never really taken to Modric, his attributes are quality but it doesn't translate into lots of assists or goals for me, you can maybe get 40 for him so I'd let him go though.

Ekotto as one of your big players.....I always look at him as a weakness, if i were you i'd get rid! Keep Bale, and Modric (until he gets about 30 (then try and sell for aounr 15-20). Then you've had your value from them.

Think ill keep Bale,but he always gets injured and its not for odd game its for like 6-8 weeks at a time,and Modric just seems to play rubbish all season,Modric replacement??

I play Bale as a left defender with a lot of offensive freedom and he is wthout a doubt the best left defender i have had in fm 2012. In his first season (3 games to go atm) he managed to average 7.81 in that position. As for Modric, I play him as an Adv. Playmaker on the left wing cutting inside assisting my two strikers and he has an average rating of 7.72 and gave 27 assists and him and Bale work together like a charm. Modric is the captain of my team and wouldn't dream of selling him untill he gets too old. As for ekotto, i sold him at the start of the game for 12.5m (euros) and i brought in Cissokho to rotate with Bale.

Good luck.

almost the same hitory of Prime Time, but i've managed to sell bale on second season.. for about 35M and brought aly cissokho for replacement.
he is not as good as bale but can do the job well and costs only 10~15M.

Back