ricky77

Reaction score
Hi

I have some players in my Reserve squad that are sitting there earning high-ish wages and valued £1m+. They're not good enough for my Snr team so I wanted to sell them.....is the only way to sell them to "Transfer list" them? As I've done that but haven't really heard anything back...is there a quicker way? With that extra money I could buy some other players!!

I just offer them to clubs,if i still don't receive an offer,i lower the price or send them out on loan with the club loaning them paying a % of the wage,if i still don't receive an offer,mutual termination,if i get angry,release on a free (as long as they don't ask to much money) <)

OFFER THEM TO CLUBS. I never set their transfer status. The quickest and fastest way to sell them is to offer them to clubs. Just sold a reserve guy I never used. His market value was 3.6 million pounds, I offered him to clubs for 4 mil, and got a response the next day from Villa! Sold him a week later! I don't even touch the set transfer status option.

Ahhhh, got it! :) I was wondering why it was taking so long :)

Where is the "Offer to clubs option" I can't seem to see it? Are there specific clubs you can offer him to, or do you just offer him out in general? So you don't actually have to set them as TRANSFER LISTED? You just offer them to clubs?

Offer to clubs is on the players profile,transfers&contracts,you have 4 options there that you can tick or un'tick:
1. exclude rival clubs
2. exclude foreign clubs
3. exclude domestic clubs
4. transfer list and player to not needed (this is important sometimes,some players don't want to go so this increases your chances of him accepting a contract from another club)