t1bz11

Reaction score
Anyone else having a really hard time selling players. I'm United at the moment and don't receive any offers for Young, Fletcher or Nani not even with asking price as 2mil.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Haven't had a problem at Newcastle, both Santon & Ben Arfa severely irritated me, were offered for sale at slightly inflated value and offers were made.

The only player I've managed to sell so far has been Anderson for 2mil to Galatasary

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

I got my assistant to do most of the selling. He got 11.75m for Anderson and 6m for Young. Still paying part of Young's wages though.

I got my assistant to do most of the selling. He got 11.75m for Anderson and 6m for Young. Still paying part of Young's wages though.

I`m having major problems with this too part from Rooney to barce got 40m for him.
How do you get assistant to do it for you?

I`m having major problems with this too part from Rooney to barce got 40m for him.
How do you get assistant to do it for you?
Right click - transfer - add to unwanted list and then choose an option. You can change the amount he asks for if you want.

I can't shift Gibbs. Wanted to replace him with either Shaw or De Sciglio.

It is seemingly harder to sell in this game. Think part of the reason with United is Young's ?120,000 wages for such a distinctly average player meaning no-one at all is interested in him.

I think it reflects the current economic climate, which is a good thing. No more starting a game, selling a load of tosspots for over-inflated prices then spending the money on young wonderkids and going on to dominate for years. It's therefore going to be arguably harder.

If we can buy cheap in this game, we have to be patient to sell. Maybe SI as taken the financial fair-play in a very strict line

I'm getting offers for players but I'm finding them really low.

E.g . Fulham offered me 850k for Bendtner (I know he's not great but he's definitely worth more than that). Then Real Madrid offered me just under ?7m for Koscielny and when I rejected that they offered ?8m for Mertesacker. Both are key players for me, Koscielny is valued at ?14.5m and Mertesacker at ?10.75m. Did they really think I was going to accept those offers?

Same here can't shift any player, Tried getting rid of Young to lower the wage bill no joy. The only offers I've received is 13mill for Smalling from Arsenal

I couldn't get rid of skrtel, struggles to get rid of Suarez but did eventually