Tib

Reaction score
I'm in first season before season transfers with spurs and I'm trying to sell adebayor and soldado I have used them in friendliest so they have game time and offered them out both I had accepted offers for and was cancelled last min cos buyer didn't have funds and now I'm finding it hard to sell unless it's for less than half there value and in like 1mill upfront and then installments, I need to get them sold to free funds for rotation players any suggestions on what I can do to get rid without taking installment offer as already offering cheap enough!

Also lamela is unhappy about pretty much everything right now his morale is down and his performances are poor for his ability considering letting him go, if I offer to clubs will I get less for him or should I wait and see if I get a bid whilst he is unhappy do you think ... Thanks lads

Any help appreciated not sure what to do with lamela

If you offer them out you will usually get peanuts. What part of the season are you on?

Yeah normally, when you offer out clubs may be interested but only for next to nothing compared to his real value. I only offer out if they are really unhappy and useless as it may disrupt the squad in the long run. Place them on the transfer list and see if you get any interest from clubs and if you do then maybe lower the asking price and see if it makes a difference.

Lamela normally turns out a beast so if you can turn him around get some performances from them he will soon change his mind but I would recommend to try and keep him, at least for a few seasons to up his value and then sell him if needed.

There's nothing wrong with accepting installment plans, because at least you get rid of their salary from your payroll. Sure I prefer upfront money but as long as the total money is fair/matches the players value, if I need to sell them I would accept the installment plan offer. You can also usually negotiate with the other team a couple of times and squeeze out a few million more pounds if they are interested in the player. Look for the [Wanted] field next to their name.

Another thing you can do to protect yourself is negotiate a [profit from next sale] clause or [percentage of next sale] clause. If you sold the player on the cheap but you get say 25% or 35% of the next sale, you will still get fair value. And often times you can sell these clauses in the near future if you need cash sooner.

Last edited: