Selling players

• Thread starter Thread starter cruxify
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 2K

cruxify

Reaction score
I know it's a stupid question but... I need help selling my players lol. In a few of my recent games I've taken on clubs with good players but a lot of dead wood that I can't get rid of. I've tried spamming the "offer to clubs" option but it doesn't seem to work and I can't afford to terminate all their contracts.

Do you guys just transfer list them and hope someone comes and offers? It's especially annoying when I have a small budget and need that extra 2-3m.

Try lower your asking price and offer to clubs again.

you can try make him upset by fining him (if he plays badly etc), but this normally affects the whole team.
as Man v.1 said, just keep on going at it, someone will eventually make an offer!

I set it in 'Team Settings' to offer players at 200% of their value and to automatically transfer list and set to 'not needed'.

Then I also ask for a 50% sell on clause.

When clubs submit bids they are usually between 150-200% of the players value and 90% of the time they give me the 50% sell on clause :D

I set it in 'Team Settings' to offer players at 200% of their value and to automatically transfer list and set to 'not needed'.

Then I also ask for a 50% sell on clause.

When clubs submit bids they are usually between 150-200% of the players value and 90% of the time they give me the 50% sell on clause :D

200% ****** **** mate I struggle to get rid of some players at 50% haha.

Ok I've decided to keep offering the players until the clubs accept. One last question, I read on here not long ago that if you keep spamming the offer to clubs that the squad becomes unhappy. Any truth to that?

um not really hey, depends on how your team respect you firstly (Pro footaballer or Sunday league past experience) if you stick him in your reserve team and do it from there it should not be a problem (if you trying to sell Rooney then your team of course will be upset tying to sell your main player, other than that, nothing really)

Hmm i guess if you keep offering a few players maybe 3-4 to other clubs it should be fine but if you did that for a bunch of players the squad will become unhappy.

Back