JaydenBeales

Reaction score
I've Just Started A Save With Liverpool And I'm Getting Rid Of Most Of The Squad With Exceptions Gerrard,Riena Etc. And I Was Just Wondering How Much I Should Sell Torres For.

See what offers come in. Someone is only worth what someone else is prepared to pay for him. Then have a quick scan around and see who you could get with that money and see whether it is worth it.

See what offers come in. Someone is only worth what someone else is prepared to pay for him. Then have a quick scan around and see who you could get with that money and see whether it is worth it.

Thanks I'll Have A Go At That.

Why Not Download And Install The Latest Patch? If You Can Take The Time To Type Like This, You Should Be Able To Wait For The Download? We Cannot Tell You How Much You Are Going To Get, No One In Their Right Minds Would Sell Torres If He Is At The Club...

The Best Thing To Do Is... When A Club Offers For Him, counter (**** it cant type like that anymore) offer and ask for 3-4 of their good players in exchange? easier way to bring good players in on the cheap...

Why Not Download And Install The Latest Patch? If You Can Take The Time To Type Like This, You Should Be Able To Wait For The Download? We Cannot Tell You How Much You Are Going To Get, No One In Their Right Minds Would Sell Torres If He Is At The Club...

The Best Thing To Do Is... When A Club Offers For Him, counter (**** it cant type like that anymore) offer and ask for 3-4 of their good players in exchange? easier way to bring good players in on the cheap...

Lol Neil. Anyway i agree with all this. It takes effort to type like that. Why not just download the latest patch and you wont have to sell him and youll have Carroll and Suarez aswell. :)

But if you continue with this save sell him for around £45M. City or Chelsea will pay that much. Bring in somebody like Oscar Cardozo for 10-15M as he is a clinical finisher and youll need somebody that will bang the goals in.

Offer around, see what size offers you get, and work with that. Chances are few if no clubs will be interested at the start.

Back