• Senturk

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Baros

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jakebcfcsotv

Reaction score
I'v Just Baught Semith for 6million pounds for my Birmingham city team with a 26k a week wage. Assiasnt manager said he's a player of the highest calibre.
He went straight into my team against Hull playing ST in a 4-5-1 Playing as a Complete Forward and scored twice ( two Headers ) and in the next 3 games he done nothing.

One the other hand

Sunderland Baught Milan Baros from Galatasroy (spelling)for 6.5m and has played 4 games and got 5 goals. They play a 4-2-2-2 he partners Darren Bent, when i watched him he didnt miss, Every shot was on target. I went for Baros at the same time as Semith and my Assiant manager said i could do alot worse.. so i withdrew my bid and carried on with Semith.
Have i made a big mistake?
comment please if any of you have had experience with either player.. and advice for Semith
his finishing is 15 First Touch 14 Heading 16 and good with both feet.
Any Advice would be great.
Thank You.

semih is good player but i think he is not suitable for 4-5-1 you should better play with him on 4-4-2 attacking, 4-4-2 diamond or 4-3-1-2 you can get more result out of him plus he must play right side not left after second season he gets better and better . in my game semih 32 or 33 years old (fenerbahce) and playing 4-4-2 diamond format, doing good but 32- 33 yrs old he is getting quick tired let me know if this info works for you

Back