Send to B team or Youth team?

maxchaplin55

Reaction score
Basically I am in 3rd season with a successful Sevilla save. My main focus has been improving the youth setup etc. Everything is basically maxed out, however I am unsure on how to nurture my youth players.

This is because - I do not know if my B team (Sevilla Atletico) share my training facilities?
They are now in Liga Adelante (2nd division), so it is ideal for the youngsters playing time, however I think i'd prefer them to stay in my youth team if they do not share the same training facilities as Sevilla.

As far as I can remember all the Sevilla teams share the same training facilities and all share the same stadium save the first team.

B and C teams share facilities. At least, when I see them during job selection at the start I've never seen one that didn't have the same as the main team.

As far as I can remember all the Sevilla teams share the same training facilities and all share the same stadium save the first team.

Yeah cheers, was being silly and could've just checked the Sevilla Atletico facilities!

B and C teams share facilities. At least, when I see them during job selection at the start I've never seen one that didn't have the same as the main team.

I have state of the art training facilities, and subsequently so do Sevilla Atletico. - Do you think youngsters with high potential would be better off playing in Liga Adelante with Sevilla Atletico, or sitting in my u19 team?

I have state of the art training facilities, and subsequently so do Sevilla Atletico. - Do you think youngsters with high potential would be better off playing in Liga Adelante with Sevilla Atletico, or sitting in my u19 team?

It should be better with Sevilla Atlético, as Liga Adelante is much stronger competition than the U19 league. That is, if the Sevilla Atlético manager will use them.

Back