JackOtelli

Reaction score
View attachment 690561
So, here we are.

We begin the road to Success, Glory, Cup wins and the BPL!

View attachment 335429
So I decided to get rid of some dead wood and a few staff I do not like.
I have released:

• Faye Downey / Fitness Coach
  • John Carver / Assistant Manager
  • Chris Wilding / Fitness Coach
The transfer and wage budget i have been given are
£10.53 M and £826,635 PW

Here are my transfers coming in for the 2013/14 season.
View attachment 335275
Brought in some young players to help out (Except Heskey, I bought him for backup and because its just Heskey!)

And the outgoings.
View attachment 335271
Nothing major except Cisse leaving which I though I did well to get £10 M

Pre-Season.

View attachment 335269

Ok, so Pre-Season went ok but the lose to Atlas was fairly disapointing.

First game is the derby, wish me luck!!!

View attachment 335267

Right, that did not go as well as i hoped. We played poorly from kick off and I was hoping we was going to get something special from the 8 new men i gave debuts to.
Daryl Janmaat, Craig Dawson, Ricardo Rodriguez, Remy Cabella, Siem De Jong, Facundo Ferreyra, Emmanuel Riviere and Ayoze Perez. Non produced anything special apart from Cabella who scored a 25 Yard Free Kick.

View attachment 335266
I knew I had to make some changes so I started the game with a rotated side from the Sunderland game and I was not expecting to beat the Saints 4-1. I'm also glad Cisse didn't score against us since he just left!

View attachment 335246
It was a nice comfortable win against league 2 side Burton. Rotated my squad quite abit, played all the players who haven't played a BPL game and i was happy. :)

View attachment 335245
Last game of the month and it was a disappointing one, I felt we could have won all of these games but the team failed to deliver.

View attachment 335243
So, we're currently 5th in the table with some teams still a game to play. Lets hope for a better month next!

Player of the month:

Remy Cabella

View attachment 335238

Updates coming soon!

Last edited: