Sergey Yefimov

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 964

Raikan007

Reaction score
he starts at lokomotiv moscow i think, cant remember, will check, cant now, at work.
but he is pretty **** decent, try Zenit, he prob goes there in most games.
he plays naturally RB and CB, scouts say he is a good premier defender and not far from Fazio and Colliccini.
he must be rather young at the beginning of the game, so he could prob get alot better if put on good training and play in the right team.

let me know if anyone has seen this guy or has had any experience with him. just thought i would share him with everyone :D

its large with Russian players loaded along with a good couple of others, i have at least 11 leagues from 14 countries or something, cant remember, it was a while ago.
try looking in the Russian national team or under 21's or something.

what did your scouts tell you about him? He has good stats at the beggining but my scout said i shouldn't try to buy him

thats probably because they say he needs a work permit, look at his potential, they will say that he has potential to be as good as most of your CB probably, but they dont give him more than 1 or 2 stars as they know he wont get a WP straight away, get him young and loan him out. my scouts said he was as good as fazio and colliccini.

good back up if not wanting to play him regularly.

He is a greeeat player in my save i advise you to buy it...look:

Back