avstu

Reaction score
I am currently Villa on the LFC Update and have been taken over half way through the first season. The new chairman has given me a £30M transfer kitty.

One of the first areas I want to strenghen due to injuries in the CM role to play someone as a Advanced Playmaker. My scouts have come back to me with this guy. Estimated cost of £9.25m-£12m.

Does anyone have any experience with this guy? Will he prove to be a top signing a few years into the game? Or are there better options available?

View attachment 335223

Never signed him on lfc update, but prior to that he is a regular signing at the end of first season for roughly 1m. Always turns out to be an excellent signing. There are better no doubt but good player and easy choice for me.

Ive had him in about 5-6 saves and hes always been very average look for someone else...

Hughes
N'Zonzi
Jay Spearing
Morgan Schniederlin

I always sign him. He's fantastic playing in an advanced playmaker role or even SS in behind the striker. Tons of assists and scores some great goals aswell, he's pretty much a cheap Xavi

he is great and becomes really good after 2 little years

I always sign him. He's fantastic playing in an advanced playmaker role or even SS in behind the striker. Tons of assists and scores some great goals aswell, he's pretty much a cheap Xavi

Xavi is not an advances playmaker or shadow striker at all..?

he is good, but before you get him look at victor fischer or davy klaasen from ajax both are immense in an attacking midfield role

If you wanna make some profit in a year or two he's defo worth a crack. I always get him for around 6m at the start of the game and sell him for $20m+ 2-3 season later.
Robert Pereya Is a cracking MC to.