sergio aguero/vagner love

• Thread starter Thread starter joshb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 2K

joshb

Reaction score
ok so basically i am manchester city in my 2nd season and fc barcelona are on the prowl for strikers and jst my luck they are intrested in im 2 best forwards they hae offered me 17 million for vagner love and 38 million for sergio aguero

the only problem is it was these 2 players that took me into the champions league with agner love scoring 23 goals and 11 assists and aguero finished the season top scorer of the league with 31 goals and 14 assists

i would be happy to sell one of them maybe agner love as i have keirrison on the bench

If they're both scoring goals and performing well then why sell either of them? It's not like you need the money...your Man City!

don't sell them they are both great strikers and u don't need the money

honestly vagner love is world class he will probably win you the league in your next season the same with aguero. I know because I have got them two player for man city as well.

i dont want to seel them the only thing is they are now unhappy and agner love has stated he would like to leae city and go to barcelona :(

i dont want to seel them the only thing is they are now unhappy and agner love has stated he would like to leae city and go to barcelona :(

what the **** is wrong with your v's?

dunno its on the laptop and sometimes when i press the v button it doesnt come on the scren i have to really smash the v to the floor lol

Back