Sergio Aguero

• Thread starter Thread starter Stefano
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 3K

Stefano

Reaction score
Can anyone advise me on how to get him to score more. I play him as a lone foward/stkr. He had a great record untill i bought him....

4 a start dont play him on his own! thts bout it :)

make sure you have a target man up front and just let aguero have a free role dont put a lot of pressure on him let him do what he wants and he will perform so much better

Right play him with a partnet a target man srtiker eg crouch and get crouch 2 hold the ball him and det agueros forward rund 2 often tht way crouch will hold the ball up for sergio to run on to it

Play him as a lone striker with backup from AMC. Try this instruction and this training. I have used it to Ronaldo and he scores a lots of goals for me.

What Hans said, u will always need a good AMC that can hold ball and create for a lone striker thats opportunistic. Its good to have a creative DMC like Alonso too to connect the field. I suppose u play a defensive or possesive tactic?

What Hans said, u will always need a good AMC that can hold ball and create for a lone striker thats opportunistic. Its good to have a creative DMC like Alonso too to connect the field. I suppose u play a defensive or possesive tactic?

That's right BigAgballer. :)

if i play barca, with 4-3-3 wings, aguero wouldnt be the appropriate lone striker then? since i dont have 2 strikers or a amc?

Give him like my Ronaldo's instructions in post 5. Make him as a only one Target Man and suppy target man must be "Run onto ball".

You can always switch your better play making strikers as AML and AMR, or put one behind your line striker, the other striker at your strong side that can cross or create better. The shadow striker/ AMC's main purpose is to fill the gap between your midfield and your lone striker, pretty much like a bridge, while your side AMC can provide suprise flank attack, or crossing, or even some penetrations, then you can have a DMC that cleans everything up in midfield, so your d-line won't have to face suprise counters all by themselves. Also, if that DMC has a good long shot, or long passesing skills like Xabi Alonso, it will be awesome if you like to attack. But if you like possessive, use someone with strong work rate and defense like Masherano to hold ball for your AMC and flanker.

But always have a striker / AMC to fall back on to work as a bridge, so your offense won't be disconnected if a defender intercepts a pass or tackle your striker and clears the ball. It's very important to have the whole field gaps occupied in order for your offense and defense to succeed.

I play Messi AMR and Capel AML With a lone striker. I have Aguero, Bojan Laurito and the young spanish striker from mercia as my other strikers. Trying aguero AML..Seems ok there

hey pls i need to but aguero pls some 1 tell me wat clauses and fees to give them in order for atlectico to agree i already offeren 35 million they will not sell

What's his finishing? First you'll need to see why he's not scoring. Maybe he's not fast enough, too weak, poor finishing, or maybe he's not getting the ball fed to him enough, or it's not how he would like to receive it. Tweak his training and the tactics of your squad to make him the target man and receive the ball as appropriate, also maybe change his training so he focuses heavily on the area you want him to improve in like strength or finishing?

Or just put him up front with an unselfish striker who will give him lots of chances.

What team are you? And how long have you had him because he needs to gel into the team.

i got sergio aguero and i play him AMC with a tall ST generally i havent got a target man but let him run forward alot,short passes, run with ball and at the start of the season i told him to go around the keeper when he gets a chance becuase his long shots are poor. it worked for me and sometimes i play him as a lone ST and hes got 49 games 38 goals in my last season.. which aint to bad considering it was his first season

Back