Shaymen

Reaction score
In first season with Atletico Madrid and not doing too well in the league, basically I can't buy a win away from home, although only at the end of October. My main problem seems to be getting the best out of Sergio Aguero. I generally play him just behind my main striker but he's been awful. Not scored a goal in any competition and been getting poor stats. Any ideas on how to get the best out of him?

I say you switch up your system, play 2 strikers, one as Target man, probably Forlan or if you have the $$$$ and he wants to come Adebayor if not him then get RSC and play Aguero as a passer/fast striker role he will be amazing

Why dont you search the forums mate? there's loads of Sergio Aguero threads already.

Cheers for the feedback lads, thanks for the advice mcsmokey, and yes sorry about that, I'll look through the forums for more stuff.

plays better as a striker. i paired him up with vagner love and he scores loads.

I bought at chelsea in my second season for only 18.5 million because athletico madrid were relegated. He has scored 8 in 6 games so far and is playing amazing. I play him as a complete stricker.