Sergio Aguero

• Thread starter Thread starter Forder22
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 6K

Forder22

Reaction score
hey guys, im playing as man city (team i have supported since a boy and yes i was there when we was ****) and im playing aguero as a trequiesta as his scout report says,however he dosnt seem to be scoring many goals for me. anyone help me out here on how to get the best out of him? thanks

put him as a poacher ? has he been playing well and getting assists ?

hey guys, im playing as man city (team i have supported since a boy and yes i was there when we was ****) and im playing aguero as a trequiesta as his scout report says,however he dosnt seem to be scoring many goals for me. anyone help me out here on how to get the best out of him? thanks

You feeling suspicious or something? No need to tell us. People even play other clubs they don't support. Its just a game.

Anyway, aguero can pretty much play any striker role. Do you play him as a lone striker or you have 2 strikers up front? As gaseadmb said, if his playing well and getting good amount of assists then it should be ok.

I deploy him mostly as CF by himself... but, sometimes as a AML (IF) as he gets so many assists... I've been pretty happy with him as he gets 20+ goals and 15-20 assists... Fantastic player

You feeling suspicious or something? No need to tell us. People even play other clubs they don't support. Its just a game.

Anyway, aguero can pretty much play any striker role. Do you play him as a lone striker or you have 2 strikers up front? As gaseadmb said, if his playing well and getting good amount of assists then it should be ok.

lol haha jowker :P probz hes lying and is one of them glory hunters :)

Play him up front as a Trequartista alongside a poacher like Cavani or Neymar and he rips teams apart, he will score you 40 plus goals a season and give you 20 odd assists to boot if you play him like that, but DO NOT play him as a trequartista when hes the lone striker it DOSNT WORK, trequartistas i find work great when they have a strike partner but not so good when they are the main focus of attack, you dont want your 1 and only striker playing as basically a playmaker and dropping into midfield which is what a trequartista will do.

So basically give him a partner or if you only want to use him as a lone striker play his as a pocher.

Last edited:
Back