Serie A - Cards galore

• Thread starter Thread starter Chokopop
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 2K

Chokopop

Self-diagnosed FM addict
Reaction score
Alright, so I decided to start a Roma save. And quite frankly I'm surprised... I have NEVER had a save where there were so many red and yellow cards!

A few examples:

View attachment 204396View attachment 204397View attachment 204398View attachment 204399

And that's just after 8 games.

So my question is: Is it a bug, or is it normal? I am not playing any "aggresive" form of football, and honestly the ref's would give players a yellow card for touching the ball if they could.

**** knows.....but it's funny lol! Just stick your playing on stay on feet and you'll win cause the other team will be down to 10 men most the time lol!

**** knows.....but it's funny lol! Just stick your playing on stay on feet and you'll win cause the other team will be down to 10 men most the time lol!

Yeah that's what I thought to at first... Except that I get red cards aswell lol.

try playing easy than being vigorous. lol ur get a red in every match . not good

Awww man, i just got promoted i havent got a squad to cope with that ... !!!!

try playing easy than being vigorous. lol ur get a red in every match . not good
Problem is... I get red cards for nothing.. Same with the oppsite team. The lightest tackle and you get dismissed. It makes no sense what so ever.

Awww man, i just got promoted i havent got a squad to cope with that ... !!!!

Lol I feel for you... Although it might just be my save where the ref's are on a killing spree.

All you have to do is watch European refs when an English side plays to see how incredibly Hitlerish they can be-you're simply not allowed to tackle regardless of who's playing, be it Sevilla, Roma. Have to admit though I've been lucky. Each time I have a CL match (with Torquay Utd btw-sorry just had to brag :$ lol) I set the tackling to be easy, use the stay on feet shout, and if I have to tell the players to stand off at times

All you have to do is watch European refs when an English side plays to see how incredibly Hitlerish they can be-you're simply not allowed to tackle regardless of who's playing, be it Sevilla, Roma. Have to admit though I've been lucky. Each time I have a CL match (with Torquay Utd btw-sorry just had to brag :$ lol) I set the tackling to be easy, use the stay on feet shout, and if I have to tell the players to stand off at times

Well done on your success with Torquay ^^)

And thanks. I'm gonna give that a shot. I don't care if the oppsition teams get cards, as long as I don't :P

Nevermind City just bid £12m for my wonderkid... ^_^

that'll get me a squad.

Well done on your success with Torquay ^^)

And thanks. I'm gonna give that a shot. I don't care if the oppsition teams get cards, as long as I don't :P

Cheers-was mainly down to Ramsey and Whickham in the squad-beasts. Except now have to qualify with a group of death. OM, Roma, Bayern and Sevilla. Ow. But yeah, the instructions do seem to work-used them in the Europa League in previous season with strict refs and only 2 of my players reached the limit of suspension throughout the whole campaign. Was tricky though if the pitch was absolutely rain-sodden though.

Cheers-was mainly down to Ramsey and Whickham in the squad-beasts. Except now have to qualify with a group of death. OM, Roma, Bayern and Sevilla. Ow. But yeah, the instructions do seem to work-used them in the Europa League in previous season with strict refs and only 2 of my players reached the limit of suspension throughout the whole campaign. Was tricky though if the pitch was absolutely rain-sodden though.

Aaah yeah, Ramsey and Wickham are brilliant :wub:

Well, I'll definitely give it a shot.. Although the next game is against the fierce rivals of Lazio... I expect to see a fair few cards there no matter what I tell the players lol

With Torquay lol

You must be a hero there ;)

With Torquay lol

You must be a hero there ;)

lol. Can proudly say I have achieved the club legend status-mainly helped by turning down job offers from Barca, Man City, Arsenal, Chelsea and Villareal. But when you start off at the bottom and get to the Prem, gettin silverware and winning the prem, it helps. Made the club rich as well as the revenue has pretty much quadrupled. Thing is, when I had to let the players go who got the club to where it is now, I felt absolutely terrible as there was a tight bond. Felt guilty as ****. And players like Ramsey, Song, Whickahm etc....cost an absolute fortune. Thank god for sugar daddys is all I can say.

And now I follow them IRL now as well to see how they're doing. I keep saying to them get the goalie Joe Lewis-he's quality. In the game got him on a free, and first season in championship had a rating of 7.46 for the season. Loads of clean sheets.

Back