Serie A Chairman Game: Join Now

Liam I42I

Reaction score
CHAIRMAN GAME.png

Thanks to those who replied to the previous post regarding demand. Whilst I hoped for more, I thought i'd give it a go anyway and see how it goes.

For those who don't know what a chairman game is, it's essentially a game where people become the chairmen/women of clubs in one league, and they become responsible for setting budgets, changing managers, making key transfers etc. Everybody who takes part will run their changes through me, I will confirm when/if they are OK and edit them into the game, and then that chairman can announce what they have done in the thread via a "Press Release".

To play, you must meet the following criteria:

1) You MUST have a copy of Football Manager 2022. This is because I will be running the game on this, so you need the same version to ensure that transfers are done correctly.

2) You MUST be able to regularly come onto this site and check the thread for updates, speak to other chairmen etc.

3) You MUST contribute. Please do not sign up to play and then never post or respond to anyone's messages...there may be someone on the waiting list who wants to play and will be active! As host, I will try my best to stay in constant contact with players to ensure maximum engagement.

General Rules

1) You may sack your manager after any update. Doing so will require you pay the remainder of their contract in full (will discuss fees for this down below)

2) Manager transfers are on a first come first served basis.

3) If your manager gets sacked then the owner will get the choice on the next appointment or keeping the current manager that has been hired. You cannot poach another players manager but can buy them similar to a C2C deal if both managers can agree a fee!

4) You can set your transfer & wage budgets to whatever you like (for your AI manager).

5) Facilities may be upgraded at any time, however at a cost:

2,500,000 per 1,000 seating increase, Max of 5,000 a season

2,500,000 for a minor improvement to your youth system.

2,500,000 for a minor improvement to your training facilities.

2,500,000 for a minor improvement to your Junior Coaching.

2,500,000 for a minor improvement to your Youth recruitment.

6) INACTIVITY WARNING

If you go through a whole season without any posts etc. I will message you before the final table update and a failure to reply will lead to you losing your team and that club becoming available to other managers.

Transfer rules

There are different types of transfer that can be completed:

C2C – These are fees arranged between each chairman in the game. Transfers are as agreed, and wages will stay the same as they currently stand in the game.

FGN – Foreign transfers are for any player that is signed outside of the Italian leagues and must be aged 18+.

DOM – Any players signed that play for a club in Italy and must be aged 18+

U18 – These are players that are 17 or younger at the time of the save file.

FREE – Any player that has an expired contract.

EXP – These are players that are on an expiring contract and can be given a pre-arranged contract

LOAN – Any player can be loaned as long as the club on the game is willing to let you loan the player (any team that states they will not allow this player to leave on loan at all can’t be loaned in). Whatever the loaning club requests on the game MUST be used. So, if there is a monthly fee, this full cost will be taken from the club budget,

Any transfers must be provided within the format as shown below and include the new transfer/wages details you expect to pay based on the transfer rules as stated below:

Type – Player – Current Club – New Club – Fee – Wage

This makes things much easier to keep note and can help save me some time so would be greatly appreciated.

I have put all the rules on transfers in to one table to make it easier to look at. If anything is not clear, then let me know and I can clarify it.

ALLOWED TRANSFERS

TypeMax Allowed Per WindowMinimum Fee to payMinimum Wages to offerMain Decision2nd Decision
C2CNo LimitTBDx1N/AN/A
DOM3x1.5 Value *x1.5Highest Fee OfferedFinish last season
FGN2x2 Value *x2Highest Fee OfferedFinish last season
U182x3 Value *x3Highest Fee OfferedFinish last season
FREE1N/ATBDHighest Wage OfferedFinish last season
EXP1**N/ATBDHighest Wage OfferedFinish last season
MGR (Employed)N/ALength of contact (in weeks) x current wage+25% of Current WageFCFSN/A
MGR (Unemployed)N/AN/AProvided by EditorFCFSN/A

TBD - To be decided by you (and other chairmen)

FCFS - First Come First Served

Editor - When I move anyone (prior to adjusting wages) the editor changes the wages automatically. Whatever it changes it to is what I will leave their wage as.

* - If the player is transfer listed then it will be the minimum of either the transfer listed price or minimum value and the wages are x1

** - EXP transfer can only be done during the January transfer window.

Hiring/Firing Managers:

In the first season there will be no charges to firing a manager. However, moving forward, if you want to fire a manager you will be charged the remainder of your managers contract. Hiring free agent managers if first come first served, you can make deals to sign opposition managers and for contracted managers outside Italy, a compensation cost will be required (the cost of the remainder of that managers contract)

Sale of players:

I will also allow you to sell players on the game. This is restricted to 2 per window. The player must be wanted for transfer on the game by a team not run by a player. You can choose any two players with interest, although for players with minor interest, you will only receive 70% of their top-end value, in comparison to 100% if major interest

Contracts:

In the January window, I will also allow you to give out contracts. Players with extended contracts will receive a 25% wage increase on their current wage. This means you can cover any potential expiring contracts or improve a contract.

TEAMS AVAILABLE

TeamPlayerManagerBalance
AtalantaGian Piero Gasperini£23,178,669
BolognaSinisa Mihajlovic£12,125,536
CagliariWalter Mazzarri£9,332,623
EmpoliAurelio Andreazzoli£5, 383,293
FiorentinaVincenzo Italiano£16,402,049
Genoadporter8999Alexander Blessin£12,396,295
Hellas VeronaIgor Tudor£12,044,375
Inter MilanSimone Inzaghi£38,905,860
JuventusMassimilliano Allegri£39,825,820
LazioMaurizio Sarri£24,047,285
AC MilanStefano Pioli£32,277,077
NapoliLuciano Spalletti£26,930,787
RomaJose Mourinho£23,726,215
SalernitanaTheNotSoSpecialOneVACANT£4,011,326
SampdoriaMarco Giampaolo£13,110,214
SassuoloAlessio Dionisi£15,855,782
SpeziaThiago Motta£6,156,560
TorinoIvan Juric£9,573,190
UdineseGabriele Cioffi£10,401,407
VeneziaPaulo Zanetti£3,056,936

I want to add, that is the single best starting finances I've came across all the various Serie A chairman games!!

Just reply with what teams you want, first come first served.If there's any questions, feel free to ask- it's been ages since the last network game so im just as rusty as you.

Last edited: