Serie A die hard fan kicked out of the league !

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Shayan, 33 from Iran. I'm a musician and music producer and a football die hard fan ! I started a new career as an young unemployed manager till I called by Torino to save them from relegation battle. At first sight, I thought that I will be able to even compete for Euro league place, but I encountered a lot of problems and series of bad results against top 4-5 ! So after a fight 😂 with the board, I got sacked from the team at final days of the season. My second job came after a while, and cuz of my reputation did hurt from that incident, I tried to check a job with a completely different club. So here I am as Blackburn manager in 20-21 season, taking charge when Blackburn was bottomed championship by 2W4D6L .. After working hard on training, dealing with many attacking players that wouldn't fit in my 4-4-2 classic formation at first, now we are 4th of the table, 15W8D7L and surprisingly take a look at play offs !! Can I get promotion to PL? 😥😥

Last edited:
Well, surprisingly we win promotion through play offs after some ups and downs throughout the season, beating Reading in play off final ! Hard task but we made it with bunch of youngsters and hard working players. I will post pics of last season's table and etc ... Now I'm in Premier league and I want to build a strong squad that can survive this season ! That is more than difficult !! Any ideas for new players??? I'm in 2021-22 season ...

Last edited:
16118861167151742419030.jpg

View attachment 534153

The highlighted 6th row is our status at the end of Sky Bet Championship. Through the play offs, we defeated fulham and reading ! Now I'm getting ready for a hard job to avoid relegation from PL !

Well, this is the result of 20-21 season. Tottenham relegated !! OMG !

I managed to keep Blackburn in a safe place in whole of the season. Tough matches against top 6 and every team that had more character in PL, but we secured a mid-table finish with the help of some brilliant performances from my players. I brought Sergio Gomez on loan, he was terrific the whole season (recommended), finished as assist leader and young player of season, and get the most of Adam Armstrong, who managed to be top scorer in his first season in PL !