Sterling101

Reaction score
Hey there, I've decided I find the french challenge of Stade de Reims boring, so I restarted as Torino in my fallen giants to International big-hitter save.

I don't really know many players from Serie B and A apart from the obvious, as previously I've only coached Milan in FM11 and prior to FM11.

I have loaned in Prestia in an attempt to get him developing quickly and try get favoured personnel for a future buy. I wanted to get Ante Vukusic but I can't sign non-EU players from abroad for some reason. Some suggestions would be great! A RB is direly needed!!

I'm not wanting to raise funds if it means selling Ogbonna etc btw :)

In FM11 I had a Pescara save that was absolutely epic. Took them from Serie C to Champions League winners. The most difficult part of managing in Serie B has got to be the non-EU rule. In order to get around it, look at foreign-born players with Italian nationality. In particular Brazil, Argentina, and Uruguay. Here's a few I can definitely recommend for you off the top of my head:

-Leandro Armani - ST - 28 - Tiro Federal
If there's one player I would recommend its Armani. This guy is absolutely insane. Mortgage the farm to get him. Don't worry about his potential rating, he will put on performances you would expect out of a much more expensive player. Very similar to Maxi Lopez from Catania, but stronger.

-Rodrigo Sabia - CD - 18 - Paulista
I always buy this guy in every save. Can get him for something like 100k, has Italian passport, good stats for a defender, and will continue to grow as you move to Serie A. Solves a defender problem.

- Eli Sabia - CD - 22 - Paulista?
Rodrigo's brother. A bit older and a bit more expensive, if you need another central defender this guy is a good choice. Doesn't have the PA of his younger brother but will still perform above average.

As far as RB goes, try to get some loanees from a big club, maybe Sorensen from Juve. Hope that helps a bit.

Great advice mate! I'll look into those :) Anyone on that list that can perform in the Serie A?

While they're all capable of performing well in Serie A, Armani is the most-ready out of the three. They all seem to be high-character players as well, and are all fluent in Italian.

As far as right-back goes, try Giulio Donati, Djibril Sidibe, possibly Jerry Vandam. May be able to retrain Bruno Bertucci to RB as well. Good luck!