Serious Injuries

• Thread starter Thread starter Kevaldo09
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 2K

Kevaldo09

Reaction score
Hi guys, got abit of a problem, I'm United and have Rooney, i'm in 2015 now, Rooney got a serious injury last season (Damaged Cruciate ligaments) out for 8 months. (Great) Bear in mind he's 29 now, I'd say Prime for a striker, before that he got injured scored 4 in 6. He was also a 4 star striker, he's come back 2 stars and shows no signs of improvement even after pre-season. He's that bad he doesnt even get a squad number on "Auto" select. Now dont get me wrong I'm well educated in terms of sports science and understand most players often struggle to get back from this sort of injury 100% but come on. His contract is about to expire in 1 year and there is no way I'm offering him 200k+ for a new one when he will not improve. Anyone else had this sort of problem?

Had one of my great youngster prospects break his leg (6-7 months), and his potential went down from 4 stars to 2.5 stars :( So i guess that's just bad luck... I guess the only thing to do is cross your fingers that the player's attributes don't go down too much while he's injured

Yeah that's a little bit more understandable due to the fact he's not established yet as a player. Its serious bad luck with Rooney, I'm gutted he's my captain the lot haha. He's already been replaced so to speak with Niang (5 star potential), but I wanted to keep Rooney and sell Tevez.

Last edited:
Why keep someone who has been replaced and is eating up £200k wages with only a year left, not to mention the drop in ability and the age. IMO get rid!

I wont be keeping him don't worry, well unless he gets back to his old self which I can't see. I'm more gutted really at 29 his top flight career is over! haha

I had conor coady injured on my brentford save whilst on u21 international duty, out for 2 months! They wuld pay part of his wages and the message said somethin about £8million? But it didnt make sense to me what they meant by it!? Try n post SS of it 2nite if i can find the msg again.

happened to aguero for me just after i paid 60m for him not resigning him going for cheep regens instead

Back