MaxPresi

Reaction score
Hello guys...
I need a help with this, which for me is worse FM already made by several problems, but let's focus on one.

I have big difficulty with tactics. I can't make any tactics strong offensively (20 submissions, 12 in goal but no goals) in addition to always carry goals by balls thrown in the back of my defense. They do not disarm, they are just watching the ball. The Independent of the tactic I use, already used several of here and FM-Base and nothing. Already tried six different saves with three different clubs and nothing.

Any idea how to help me?

Any chance you can give some screenshots of your team and current tactical set up?

You basically have 3 options:

- Download a different tactic.

- Ask the creator for advice. Good luck.

- Try and learn about the tactical side of the game and implement a tactic yourself. You'll get plenty of advice from people then.

1- I like a sort of 4-5-1, 4-3-3 with second strikers. I already had advance making the team play well, but does not seem enough. I keep being fired or demoted. I play with Fluminense, the team does not start with much money and I try to solve the serious problems of the team (defense, and a striker, Harold Preciado).

View attachment 183243
View attachment 183241
View attachment 183240
View attachment 183238
View attachment 183237
View attachment 183236

I'll put some prints with the tactic, the team and the instructions for each tactic in order ... I had no problem in previous FMs ... 15 went to the easiest of all, they used the same tactic (3rd image) and I won everything with Fluminense, Brazil and Dortmund ... I stopped in 2025 with boredom 'cause the game didn't show me any more challenge, and took a team of Regional Division Brasileira..e won by the Club World Cup with them :)

but this FM am unable to do anything, since the Beta.

I feel like a ******. I'm sorry for that bad english

I can't read what I assume is Portuguese. Can you post the shots in English?

What stands out though, is that you have a million TIs for each tactic. I can't see any plan and I am 100% sure you're making the tactic worse with them selected. Do you have a specific reason for adding the ones you did?

Here are a few examples:

The 4-1-2-3 (4-1-4-1 as your tactic is called): You're clearing the ball to the flanks with the maximum directness (which is an extreme instruction already) to AML/AMR players who it looks like are on Support duty so will have dropped deep to defend. Then they will cross at the earliest opportunity to the lone striker. That looks like the only chance you're consistently going to try and create. What happens if the defenders are faster or more aware than the striker? What happens if they're just sitting deep, waiting for these crosses and it is 2/3/4 v your 1 striker?

The 4-2-3-1 looks quite attacking and has a lot of instructions again. What's the plan with the tactic? And who's covering the 2 flanks when the fullbacks bomb forward; one CM on Defend duty? That's a lot of ground to cover.

In the 4-3-3, your left flank looks very open. You have a defend duty midfielder covering the right, but no one looking out for the left side. In possession, what's the plan? You have a top heavy formation, but working the ball forward with short passes, allowing time for the defence to get into position. Are you getting enough movement from your forwards to create space then?

I can't tell you any more than that with something in English and some description of how you want to play and your specific issues with each tactic.