soxiant

Reaction score
What is the best setup for corners, throw in and free kicks
Using a 442

Ignorant unhelpful ******* on here, sorry mate i not got a clue or i would help

I've always been curious how to implement others' set-piece set-ups into different tactics. For example, the attacking corner set-up screenshot is for a strikerless formation so would I just implement it in the exact same order? The last three players on the screenshot are AMCs but mine would be AMC, ST & ST. Also, I'm assuming I'd treat the FBs as WBs? Sorry for asking so many questions, didn't want to start a new thread for something which could potentially get answered in another!

I've always been curious how to implement others' set-piece set-ups into different tactics. For example, the attacking corner set-up screenshot is for a strikerless formation so would I just implement it in the exact same order? The last three players on the screenshot are AMCs but mine would be AMC, ST & ST. Also, I'm assuming I'd treat the FBs as WBs? Sorry for asking so many questions, didn't want to start a new thread for something which could potentially get answered in another!

when using all players at default except the cb's who would be attacking and standing on far post, and another player attacking the ball from deep, using a short corner, the players would like up top attack the corner depending on their positions on the pitch, more or less...
you can opt to change the players attacking the far past etc, like if you have taller and stronger strikers, make them do that.. and so on..
you can even take corners to the far post or the near one, as you like it... try and test, and see what suits you..