set pieces gone totally wrong

• Thread starter Thread starter nezza6969
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 1K

nezza6969

Reaction score
is it me or is it the set pieces have gone all wrong especially with the keeper, for some bizarre reason my keeper has lined up with wall leaving the goal completely expose and also in attacking set pieces he is man marking there defenders WTF is going on???

has any1 else have these problems????

i score a header every game lol, score a free kick around every 3 games.

i conceed from a corner or freekick around every 3 games.

is it me or is it the set pieces have gone all wrong especially with the keeper, for some bizarre reason my keeper has lined up with wall leaving the goal completely expose and also in attacking set pieces he is man marking there defenders WTF is going on???

has any1 else have these problems????

Have you at any point been fiddling with the formation and/or used a downloaded tactic as a basis of yours. If not, then I would get in contact with SI and upload your save and/or a pkm to the bugs forum

i score a header every game lol, score a free kick around every 3 games.

i conceed from a corner or freekick around every 3 games.

Hardly what he was asking advice about though was it ? :D

i dont download other ppl tactics i creat my own, but with my own tactics i do tweak it but not the set pieces

i dont download other ppl tactics i creat my own, but with my own tactics i do tweak it but not the set pieces

Well, if you have not fiddled with them and the formation - re-saving the formation during the match - then its a bug.

its just weird but mind you though it doesnt happen every game but it could be me saving the tactic before or after the match

i think personally ever since this new update came out even though si said it never effected the ME but i think in some it did and also effected other things for instant i have colo tutoring okore in the second season to get his determination up but when i sold colo to PSG he was still tutoring okore even though he was sold 3 months ago.

i think personally ever since this new update came out even though si said it never effected the ME but i think in some it did and also effected other things for instant i have colo tutoring okore in the second season to get his determination up but when i sold colo to PSG he was still tutoring okore even though he was sold 3 months ago.

Thats just a coincidence though. As for the tutoring, It migh have happened in the earlier patches to. I would post this at the SI bugs forum

Back