Setanta sports 1

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 1K

Calum

Reaction score
Do any of youse miss Setanta i we had it before we got sky we only got sky cos setanta went bust. I think they had two of the best shows sky would do well to buy them in Football Matters on every monday night and Special 1 tv on every saturday after the 5.15 game :'(

They earned my Ckub 440 K & built up a reputation for Non-League Football, nothing but respect for them. Much more firendly coverage than Sky

They used to show conference games, they stopped just as Hayes got promoted, typical :'(

not all telivised football is just the Premier League, just because Sky had more doesn't meen ESPN & Setanta were ****. Sky was just as ***** when it started out only Sky had money to spend/Waste. Given time Setnta would haven gotten much beter & so two will ESPN

I hate espn its so cheesy

cheap setanta ripoff

Setanta was included on my Virgin tv package. Since they went bust ESPN is now included on my package. I think ESPN is a lot better than Setanta. It's a bit too american sometimes but I do like some of the useless facts it displays sometimes.

Can't beat ESPN, got as much american sports as you can handle, so I love it.

i didnt mind setanta and i dont mind espn. but i watch most games on the net anyway so im not fussed

I'm really not a fan of Sky Sports but there's no way I'm paying for ESPN. I liked Setanta and the fact they had non-league coverage is great :)

I do miss Special One TV. Loved that.

Like the 5Live and Channel 5's coverage of football the best (well, bar Stan Collymore on Channel 5 who talks the uttermost nonsense). Commentary with people like Graham Taylor and Jimmy Armfield is a pleasure to listen to.

Anything is better than the awful Sky Sports for me,so yes i miss it.

I got it for free with Virgin Media, i liked the Conference games, i did.Miss it a bit. But apart from the Football all the other sports were awful, ESPN i'm not fond of either Tbh.

There should be a channel of pure football. :(

Setanta were great value for money, You got pretty much a football game every night and then there was the america sports, PGA Tour, the boxing which had massive fights, american sports, Arsenal TV, Liverpool TV, Rangers TV, Celtic TV, Racing UK, Setanta Sports News, and much more all for just £12.99 a month. on Sky Sports £12.99 probably doesnt even pay your connection charge.

ESPN cant end up like Setanta as they are owned by Disney and we all know they are much bigger than SKY. the only problem is trying to build a reputation in the UK without the Premier League as of next season and only half of the SPL

Back