Setting player roles

LFCsmurfhips

Reaction score
Is the a way to when you substitute a player his role will auto change to the player you put on during a game. eg: suarez starts as a poacher, i put carroll on and is automatically a target man. just to save cganhing it all the time. thanks

I also wondered about this but no, you have to change it yourself. I think I would prefer if you were able to save instructions per player not per tactic, but alas.

just make and save two tactics with the different roles you want to use and change between them when you sub players

just make and save two tactics with the different roles you want to use and change between them when you sub players
Which would make about at least 50.000 different tactics if playing them to their strengths while using à rotation system :)

As answered before, you have to remember to change ur when making à sub( i know, it IS NOT the time as it takes 3 seconds bit the fact that you have to remember it)

cool, thanks people, hopefully that will be something we can do in fm 2013 then.

Back