settling into a game

James Everard

Reaction score
hi there i was wondering if anyone can give me tips how to settle into one game successfully. i seem to get bored if i lose a game i think i should win. last time it happened was with shakthar where i won first 5 games easy then lost three in a row against ordinary teams without changing tactics. longest game ive played was one and half seasons with celtic but started second season bad so deleted it. i would love to have a success story that i see here but just cant seem to manage to get good financial transfer players sold to get new players in.

mate i used to have this problem also, just not really fully getting into saves and not really putting the effort in to try and be successful so when FM13 came out i had one mission. To be the most successful manager of all time. i only wanted to use one club which ended up being Bradford PA. I am now starting my 27th season in charge and it is the most fun i have had on any FM by a mile so my advice think about what you want to do in FM pick a club and then go and achieve it and it just becomes more and more enjoyable. good luck mate

mate i used to have this problem also, just not really fully getting into saves and not really putting the effort in to try and be successful so when FM13 came out i had one mission. To be the most successful manager of all time. i only wanted to use one club which ended up being Bradford PA. I am now starting my 27th season in charge and it is the most fun i have had on any FM by a mile so my advice think about what you want to do in FM pick a club and then go and achieve it and it just becomes more and more enjoyable. good luck mate

thanks seems to be going ok with celtic at the mo started season well bought nearly a new team and am getting goals and winning which was one achievement i wanted just gonna wait and see want to win champs league with them in three seasons and then just go on to total domination of europe if possible how far have you got your bradford team up now

we are in the top flight mate have been for ages now and we are like the most reputable club in the game now and i have found it very rewarding and very enjoyable. especially after waiting 26 seasons for my first league win.

finally got one going withy celtic won league four first four seasons all domestic cup in that time and just last season won champ league happy days now wanna build on my bank balance and getting celtic to number one in europe

Back