SG'12

StuW

Why So Serious?
Reaction score
My other style for FM12, which will be released eventually.

7xX82.png
Mq8KZ.png
oqIQl.png
fvtdZ.png

Thoughts??

Looks awesome!

Definitely gonna give it a download once it's released for FM12 :)

They look excellent, though the Walsall one looks a little fuzzy around the edges. Might just be me/my monitor, though. Good stuff anyway.

it looks legen..................wait for it.......................wait for it..........

dary!

They look excellent, though the Walsall one looks a little fuzzy around the edges. Might just be me/my monitor, though. Good stuff anyway.

It was just a logo I took off the net. The fuzziness won't be there on the actual logos ;)

These are very nice.. Will there be a huge megapack for all the leagues or will we have to download them all individually?

These are very nice.. Will there be a huge megapack for all the leagues or will we have to download them all individually?

Will be a megapack at some point. It depends on how quick I get through them TBH. These take a couple seconds each logo with the ATN, but it is making sure the logos are right, and configs etc.

Sounds good, look forward to it :)

Arsenal 125 Anniversary Logo -
jI6qe.png

EPL and nPower Championship pack available later

those are for fm 2012?? or can be used for 11?? i know at start you said that you made new ones for fm12... but you never know.. they really look CEWL!! :p

edit: NVM they are for fm12 :p:p:p

Arsenal 125 Anniversary Logo -
jI6qe.png

:wub: to the max. im loving it. :) now I'll put this logo straight away in my FM 11

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

hopefully u can make a mega pack, with all teams around the world. :p

what plans do you have for lower league teams and obscure leagues?

I'm a lower/obscure league freak.

I could try to find you some logos for some of these teams if it helps you complete them (Serie C2/African Teams/ Portuguese 2nd Divisions etc...)