Shall I buy Neymar or Lukaku?

• Thread starter Thread starter Levz
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 2K

Levz

Reaction score
Hi guys I'm managing Liverpool in my first season N'gog and Carroll are out injured for a really long period of time :( and my season starts in a week any good strikers I can go for I was thinking Neymar or maybe Lukaku or do you have any other suggestions
Thanks

If you're looking for youth as the OP suggests then Babacar would be great, so are Neymar and Lukaku but he edges them out IMO

How much would Babacar cost? and are his stats good?

The things I havent got that much money to spend like 3 mil do you know who i could sell from Liverpool to get the funds for him?

Well you are not going to get Lukaku or Neymar for that amount either.

Neymar - 20-30 Million

Lukaku - 7-12 Million

I would sell N'gog but he is injured

Neymar has been amazing on my Blackburn game, one of the best players in the league after only a couple of seasons.

hey guys.. i bought babacar and already have Neymar and Lukaku.. should i play them in 4-3-3 with Lukaku as target and the other two as poachers or 4-4-2 with Lukaku as target and Babacar as poacher or target man and Neymar as winger?? is babacar effective as poacher??

I think the default transfer revenue made available for Liverpool is 30% so you'll have trouble getting that amount of money.

I have Mattia Destro on loan, doing a good job with 5 goals in 6 games, he doesn't play often though, I have Lukaku.
Destro is a little cheaper then Neymar/Lukaku/Babacar, I think.

I was buy Lukaku.. and i can't see they productive.. Then i buy arnautovic.. He's very attractive..
Now i was try Babacar..
Did u guys know where i can read a training solution and coach?
i'm Newbie at here.. thanks|)

Back