Sheff Wed First season 9.3

• Thread starter Thread starter d-man
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1K

d-man

Reaction score
I know everyone is going to try and direct me to the other posts on players, but non of these seem to relate to the 9.3 update!!
I have a budget of 750k after selling some key players i am looking for a striker that will come to Sheff Wed and bang in loads of goals, and a midfielder that can run the show for me creative wise, and a goalkeeper that can go straight in and do a job! not alot i know..
Any wingers would be useful as well..

I know about -
APPIAH

Just wondered what other signings are out there on the latest update..

Thanks

Possebon does a job on loan from Man Utd. Striker wise, Denis Alibec is good but not prolific - his goals to £ ratio is impressive though & he is only young.

Zuculini you might get for 250k ish he is a good midfielder and again young.

Keeper I bought Ian Walker who did his job in league 1, in the championship I got Supple and Brian Murphy but both were poor. Unsure of any good keepers to be honest. Zieler from Man Utd on loan?

Striker, Andy Carroll could do a job on loan from Newcastle. Also try get David Edgar if you want a half decent DC/DMC.

I know what your saying about Zuculini but i amd really struggleing to get work permits full stop on this new update.
Had Borges accepting a contract only for his work permit to be turned down..

ian walker was brilliant for me too got me promoted to championship with leeds :D

Mousso Guindo - ASEC
Hamed Diomande - ASEC
Wellington - Cruizero
Deigo Lara - Barcelona (Ecuador)
Aquino - Murcia
Jao Paulo - Fluminese
Clement Grenier - Lyon
Adem Ljajic - Partizan
Gabrialle Paonessa - Bolgona
Keylor Navas - Saprissa
Chiquinho - Internacional
Segundo Castilla - Everton
Mark Beevers - Sheffield Wednesday
Robert Lewandowski - Lech
Oscar - Sau Paulo
Jo Inge Berget - Udinese
Ariel Borysiuk - Legia

these are fantastic players alot of these players are rough diamonds especially Hamed Diomande and Wellington, 2 great CB as well as the last 3 which are fantastic AMC.

try some of these players - they mostly all cost below like 500k

you should get zembalera on loan from newcastle for you striker problem hes italian not sure if i spelt his name right or not,keeper wise if your looking experinced back up who will cost nothig then get mike pollit,ben alnwick would also be an option from spurs as hes out in the cold, i tell you a good player jy spearing from liverpool on loan **** do the business no probs, pavel pardo can pass,defend and hit a few gd long rangers or cesar villaluz will do the job on the right creatin wise hope that helps

get gibson on loan from man u hes class and brad wright -phillips for about 200k gets at least 20 goals upfront hes not all that as a winger though

Rodney Sneijder - Ajax -LM
Kiki Musampa - No Club - LM
Fabrice Fernandes - No Club - RM
Iain Turner - Everton - GK
Franco Zuculini - Racing Club - DM
Kyriakos Papadopoulos - Olympiakos - DC

These players are cheap and will help you get promotion

Back