Reaction score
Hi people i would appreciate if you guys would help me in this story, am new to the site and any tips will be greatly appreciated, i chose shefifled united because they are a play off team that wont be too easy like newcastle or west brom would be, wish me luck

Sheff Utd 2-0 Sheff Utd reserves (Montgomery Evans)
A game we dominated but we have to score more than this, i was impressed though with the goals some good build up play

Just drawn away to shrewsbury in the cup guys

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 PM ----------

I have just signed liverpool youngster Lauri Da Valle on a season long loan, he will add depth and a bit of youth to the squad, i have also signed AZ winger Simon Paulson for 1.5 million pounds

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

I have just signed liverpool youngster Lauri Da Valle on a season long loan, he will add depth and a bit of youth to the squad, i have also signed AZ winger Simon Paulson for 1.5 million pounds

Double posted the same thing mate lol. Good luck