Sheffield Wednesday chat thread

• Thread starter Thread starter I3east
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 747

I3east

Reaction score
I have seen many threads on other teams etc, and i have seen a few Owls fans on the forum. Use this thread to talk about real life or your FM experiences with the club.

On the 11.3 patch i have just started a new 'long term' save with them and my squad is looking promising going into pre-season, so far i have brought in Rowan Vine, Roy Carroll, Albert Luque, Greg Cunningham, Fred Sears, Edu, Chris James and Delron Buckly. I currently am in talks with Carl Baker, Stuart Campbell, Jonathan Grounds, Jason Euell, Nadir Ciftci and Andy Van Der Meyde .

As for IRL we have a important game away at Oldham With Oldham sat in 10th and Sheffield Wednesday in 16th position in League One.

175px-Sheffield_Wednesday.svg.png
V
180px-Oldham_Athletic_FC.svg.png

Oldham boss Paul Dickov could be boosted by the return of skipper Reuben Hazell.
The defender has missed the last two matches due to a back injury but has returned to light training and may come into contention to face the Owls.

Midfielder Dean Furman was set to return after a two-match ban but his hopes may have been dashed after he was struck down by illness.

Furman will be assessed by medical staff before a decision is made on his availability as the Latics bid to bounce back from Saturday's 3-0 defeat at Bournemouth.
Dickov's men now lie nine points adrift of the top six but the former Manchester City striker said: "I believe we're still very much in the mix for a place in the play-offs."

Sheffield Wednesday manager Gary Megson is expected to choose from an unchanged squad.

Megson has no new injury or suspension problems, but could make changes following Saturday's home defeat to Plymouth.

Winger Jermaine Johnson returned to the squad on Saturday following a month-long lay-off due to illness and appeared as a half-time substitute against Plymouth.

The Jamaica international had hospital tests after complaining of dizziness at the end of the home draw with MK Dons in early February, but has since been given the all-clear and returned to full training last week.

Midfielder Giles Coke stepped off the bench to score a fine goal for the Owls against Plymouth and could force his way back into Megson's starting line-up following his recent three-game ban.

The Owls, who have won only one of their last seven games under Megson, are only five points clear of the relegation zone.

You do know this will probably make other fans want to make threads about their team now... Ah well, boo to Shef Wed. We are the big team in our league. :P

Jks.

You do know this will probably make other fans want to make threads about their team now... Ah well, boo to Shef Wed. We are the big team in our league. :P

Jks.

Haha. We are doing terrible, joint favourites with you lot to win the league and look where we are now :@

Good Win last night ;)
i just beat liverpool in the league cup on my sheffield wednesday save ;) aswell as hull and some **** team into the 4th round v reading :D

If this is about Sheffield Wednesday in FM11, you may of got the wrong section! ;)

i dont know i didnt make it ;) i think its about real life and FM ;)

Got them into europa league on FM10,irl my uncle's a fan

Back