Sheffield Wednesday - MC/AMR/ST

• Thread starter Thread starter I3east
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 620

I3east

Reaction score
I am on 11.3 patch and i need a goalscoring AMR and a good poacher type striker, i also need a midfielder who can chip in with a few goals but also get 10-15 assists. I am in my first season and have £1.3m to spend

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

Anyone ?

CM - Jonatas(free), Dabo(free), Edu(free)
AMR - Spas Delev
ST - Vaclav Kadlec, David Goodwillie, Ahmed Soukouna, Ahmed Khalil

Soukouna is really good, and in case you are into british youth you can try Brandy - If you're not, Yurchenko is a good call, and so are Gino Clara and Wason Rentería, all of them on frees.

Regarding CMs there are quite a few of them on free transfers - Jonatas (Although his low determination doesn't appeal to me), Dabo, Moreira (Really like this one), Simone Barone, Mozart or Jose Luis Diaz. Bare in mind they're free, but they're old. If you want someone who's a little younger you can always go for Gauthier Mahoto, he's decent has good PPMS and can improve into a good squad player - I don't think he'll cut it in a Premier League first eleven, though.

As for AMRs there aren't many great ones on frees anymore (I miss feindouno =[) but you can also try Soukouna or Yurchenko there. If you insist, though, you can also try Aliadiere (Low det, though) or Kapo - but don't expect anything out of the ordinary. You can always try a few loans, though.

Back