Sherman Cardenas

• Thread starter Thread starter Tobe2k10
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 5K

Tobe2k10

It's Story Time!
Reaction score
Don't know how familiar you guys are with him but he is awesome. I bought him from Millonairos but at the end of the season. Scored 12 in 21 games so far. Mot bad for a young AM. He was also good on FM09. Anyone else had the pleasure of working with him.

i know him i noticed him back on fm 07 he was amazing then

what patch? i remember him when he was 15 or 16 in one of the older games

Yeh I did, Great stats for a fifteen/sixteen year old in FM 2008, He can play anywhere attacking.

is he on FM10...look for hin but hes gone...I used him in the Danish league in FM07 and he was OUTSTANDING....i managed to sell him for 40M

he was a leg end in 08 didn't really take off in 09 for me will look for him now

him and nicolas millan were gods on fm07 and fm08
neither of them ahve really cut it for me on fm10

is he on FM10...look for hin but hes gone...I used him in the Danish league in FM07 and he was OUTSTANDING....i managed to sell him for 40M
he's still in the fm10 game. however, you will need to load up the colombia league when starting a new game to be able to get him

i remember him a few years back, used to always buy him on football manager live aswell, but i cant find him on fm10

he's still in the fm10 game. however, you will need to load up the colombia league when starting a new game to be able to get him

not necesarily the columbia league, just all players with a national reputation from columbia

he plays in for Tavria in Ukraine in mine, he is pretty average, all 10s an 11s, i guess it varies though right

Back