Shooting charge unlikely for Cole

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 718

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Footballer Ashley Cole is not expected to face charges after a man was shot at Chelsea's training ground.

More...

Suppose that the student had shot Cole?

Chelsea would be baying for blood.

Fair enough if the lad dosent want to press charges and Chelsea have dealt with it. The lad proberly has a job for life at Chelsea so i wouldnt feel too sorry for him lol.

Now in America, our athletes bring real guns to the training facilities.

I bet that student got some money for not pressing charges, or else mr. Abramovich would've sent he's little russian mob after him ;)

Now in America, our athletes bring real guns to the training facilities.

We all have something to be proud of, eh?

Christ knows what would happen if we started trusting the likes of El Hadji Diouf with real guns...

Christ knows what would happen if we started trusting the likes of El Hadji Diouf with real guns...

To be fair, he's so ******* stupid he would likely end up topping himself, or at least shoot himself in the foot, ruining his footballing career.

So yeah, I am all for giving guns to nobbish football players.

Never mind lets move on, I think this country needs to stop dwelling on things like this and concentrate on more important matters

Never mind lets move on, I think this country needs to stop dwelling on things like this and concentrate on more important matters

Like who's going to win 'Celeb mum of the year'?

I hear it's a close contest between Katie Price, Kerry Katona and the Queen...

Fair enough if the lad dosent want to press charges and Chelsea have dealt with it. The lad proberly has a job for life at Chelsea so i wouldnt feel too sorry for him lol.

I thought he was just there on a year's work placement?

Back