billy casper

Reaction score
No matter what team you choose to play with the shooting on goal is terrible ,even i could score that one sort it out FM,anyone else agree?

Not sure why it matters whether people agree or not. If you have a tactical issue, it's best to try and fix it. Before that happens, analyse the chances to see what the issue is.

I have to agree with you billy. Although the 'stats' from IRL are similar in terms of the number of misses/on target I believe it's an algorithm/averages/randomised hting with the programming.

So, let's say Romelu Lukaku IRL gets 50% of his shots on target. Of the 50% that are off target, the bulk of them IRL will be reasonably close to the goal.

In game though, a miss is a shot that doesn't hit the target, so it could go anywhere from the post to the corner flag. There doesn't seem to be much weighting in the game given to the player's shooting attribute. A higher attribute should mean the bulk of the misses are closer to the goal, a lower attribute for shooting and they get wilder. As is finishing/composure etc, the one-on-ones appear to be straight at the keeper in this version - and while the IRL stats show that most one-on-ones are missed/saved, it seems much more prevalent in this version of the game.

A lot of people have brought this up, and it is annoying as **** in-game.

Hopefully something will be done by SI