SmoothJitsu

Reaction score
80 million plus 10 million in goals for Corentin Tolisso

View attachment 117547

If yes who should i buy to replace him (looking for a N'Golo Kanté like player)

Also i will probably get huge offers for Fekir and Lacazette. Already got Moussa Dembelé to replace Lacazette who's a good replacement for Fékir. Trying to keep this team as french as possible

Well **** PSG just raped me, didn't notice the 13.5 million release clause on Mammana's contract and they just stole him me

I reckon you should.. 80M for any player is usually very good, unless hes an absolute worldie. Also the bonus of the champions league and fa cup wins could add a huge bonus. If Chelsea are still a trophy winning side on your save and have good chance. I'd say yes..

For your Mammana problem, i'd recommenced looking at rest of your players contracts and checking clauses like that otherwise you will be losing out! If you do need to put in a release clause and you know they're going to be tracked by big clubs - make that clause HUGE in my opinion!

Generally speaking, my thought is that any player is replaceable. Especially if the bid is way over what that player is legitimately "worth". If you have no need for the money, if something specific makes them almost impossible to replace, or if not having that player in your squad will reduce your enjoyment, then fair enough. Otherwise, take the money and run.

As for Mammana, that sucks. But 13.5 isn't bad for a central defender. You can buy someone with similar skills from Brazil or Argentina if you have a decent scouting network there.

I reckon you should.. 80M for any player is usually very good, unless hes an absolute worldie. Also the bonus of the champions league and fa cup wins could add a huge bonus. If Chelsea are still a trophy winning side on your save and have good chance. I'd say yes..

For your Mammana problem, i'd recommenced looking at rest of your players contracts and checking clauses like that otherwise you will be losing out! If you do need to put in a release clause and you know they're going to be tracked by big clubs - make that clause HUGE in my opinion!

i always avoid Release clause, i didn't put it there. but i was asking myself why his value was so low. eh i stole Kimpembe from them so fair trade (not really Mammana is a FM God)

although im a big fan of club based players but i won't reject that offer specialy if my transfer budget isn't much enough to improve the squad, sell him and develope a hot prospect as i don't think that it will cause you any problems in the league

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk