Will97

Reaction score
I am sheffield united and the board don't give me an option to expand the stadium but i can ask for them to build a new stadium but im not sure

- How much will it cost around

- How long will it take

- will it hurt my finances a lot

However i need extra revenue to increase my wage bill as i have to keep it at 900,000 a week to stay in profit

It takes a few years, costs a couple of hundred million. The price though will be offset by selling you current stadium and a stadium sponsorship deal and the board will take out a loan so your balance doesn't go down significantly. Once the stadium is built the extra revenue more than offsets the loan.

ill probably only play about 3 more seasons before i get fm13 so is there any point

i could end up playing more though probs max 5

ill probably only play about 3 more seasons before i get fm13 so is there any point

i could end up playing more though probs max 5
You might get through more so it is always useful to build for the future.

A massive stadium is always a benefit. When you talk about really large ones like the Nou Camp, Old Trafford, the Bernabeu, you will actually physically see the financial benefits of it. You would notice that you're actually making profits every month and your bank balance increases rather than decreases over the course of the season. But it's not worth doing unless you're going to play for a good few seasons, and you certainly can't get it done unless you have decent money and are filling out your current stadium almost every game.