Should I buy or should I wait or..........

• Thread starter Thread starter PLD3009
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1K

PLD3009

Reaction score
Hello

New to the forums, haven't bought FM since FM13.

Interested in getting back into playing the game and wondering people's opinions on whether to:-

a) Buy FM15
b) Wait and buy FM16
c) Go back to playing FM13

Read a few reviews on Steam saying FM15 is poor and previous versions were better (hence maybe I should just play FM13), also read the forum threads here about people frustrations.

Thanks for any advice.

To be honest it's entirely people's opinions about the game. Personally I think that FM15 is a great edition to the series, it's challenging but not impossible and it still remains fun. There's still a while until FM16 will be out so you can still get your moneys worth out of FM15 if you did decide to buy it.

Maybe have a look around and if you can find a cheap/on sale version of FM15, give it a go?

I'd agree with Jack_Has_Arrived. Like previous editions, this years FM is fun and entertaining. Coming from FM13 I can only imagine that it must take some getting used too, but after that it's pure class. Maybe I'm just exstremly bad at this game, because I don't find it too easy :)
But yeah, there's like 3 months till FM16 will be released, so if you can find FM15 cheap, then go for it.

I have found every version of FM to be better than the previous ones and I have thoroughly enjoyed 15.

However the initial release usually has issues with game balance which takes a patch or 2 to get right which is why reviews were bad.

15 is also more realistic and thus harder than before, which is what has upset many people. You can still find super tactics.

Should you buy FM15? Depends on how badly you need to play FM and whether you can find the game for under $20 (no ways I pay anywhere close to full release price for an old game).

If you still enjoy FM13 then no reason not to play that until 16 comes out.

Hello

New to the forums, haven't bought FM since FM13.

Interested in getting back into playing the game and wondering people's opinions on whether to:-

a) Buy FM15
b) Wait and buy FM16
c) Go back to playing FM13

Read a few reviews on Steam saying FM15 is poor and previous versions were better (hence maybe I should just play FM13), also read the forum threads here about people frustrations.

Thanks for any advice.

This game is an excellent addition to the series and considering the amount of gaming time I sqeezed out of it FM15 is definitely worths its price ( listed currently at 16 euros or something here: Buy Football Manager 2015 CD KEY Compare Prices ).

Plus, personally the reason why I am buying games either or steam, uplay or on origin is because this is how I thank the developers the fun their game gave me. For me, it's about respect.

Thanks for the replies gents.

I have re-downloaded FM13 onto the laptop from Steam.

Think I am going to wait for FM16 (and a couple of patches)

Thanks again.

Don't ever read reviews for anything on Steam. If you do, do it for the entertainment, not to take it seriously.

Back