Should I Buy?

• Thread starter Thread starter Dan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 1K

Dan

I'm back!!!!!
Reaction score
Do you reckon i should buy Akinfeev? near the end of first season with tottenham and can get him for about £25m? I already have asenjo and gomes and i scouted akinfeev and they all say there isnt too much difference between him and gomes? are they right or do need him?

i would sign him because u have gomes and asenjo. do you really need him? but thats just my opinion

sell gomes imo, and yea buy akinfeev, i really regret throwing asenjo into the deep end and not buying akinfeev when i had the chance :(

i would buy akinfeev, all this rave about asenjo is kidding me. hes pretty ****

get akinfeev and keep gomez instead asenjo.

I bought Cameroon keeper Kameni, he has been class for me and only cost about 6 million (i think he was 24 when i bought him).

I tried sign Asenjo as a backup keeper but he wanted about 60k-70k a week which is crazy since he wasnt even getting into his current club so i didnt buy...

forget Akinfeev!with that much,you could get Steve Mandanda frm Marseille whom i reckon to be better than Igor....dude's a monster btwn the posts!

keep asenjo in 11 and put gomes sub u dont need 3d gk

i was thinkin of selling gomes and buying replacement maybe akinfeev???

I got Akinfeevfor 3.5M

if you're lucky, offer that money when you can offer him a contract with a compensation of 6M

what season was this?

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 PM ----------

mandanda would have no intention joining tottenham so should i get akinfeev???

what team were u djetou?

I am fulham and he has been a rock in goal, i won the league last season and he was solid.

I think he was from Espanyol, they got relegated so i swooped in and took Kameni...

Back