Should I buy????

Reaction score
I am in a dilema guys.........i want to buy players for the follwoing positions....
DC
DR/WBR
MC
ST

I have the following in mind....
Jack Rodwell
Andrea poli
?? for the striker....

I need help in the sense that everton want 35 mil for jack rodwell....is he worth that??
Furthermore, my man utd teaam has won the CL and the PL last season (in my thrid one).......so will andrea poli and rodwell be good additions to the sqaud??? Thanks in advance!!

How well has Rodwell done?

not Poli, Rodwell maybe, get Sandro - Internacional, Guliano - Internacional, Rafael Toloi - Goias, Milan Badelj - Dinamo, Welliton - Moscow or Spartak, Fellaini - Everton, Bernardo - Cruizero, Hulk - Porto, Kwadwao Asamoah - Udinese, Matias Defederico - Corinthians, Sercan Yildrim - Burasaspor, Cesar Azipulceta - Spain,

he is worth 5.5 mil ponds.......done good enough.....but only for everton.....i am not sure if he can do the same for my man utd

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 PM ----------

is Cesar Azipulceta as good as say, sakho o johnny evans??? or maybe santon??

search for Alex, he is brazilian play at russian club, sparta moscow i guess....
good cm/amc... can play as playmaker...
he should be not more than 8 mil pound...

could you please specify which club?? there are like 30 alex's in my game and most of them are brazillian [:(]

spartak moscow. (sory if the spell is wrong...)
his age is bout 26....

sorry but i think he has been transferred already.....cant find him there.....by the way, is diego renan a good enough player to be in man utd??

sorry but i think he has been transferred already.....cant find him there.....by the way, is diego renan a good enough player to be in man utd??

Just look at Spartak Moscow's Transfer History and then you will see where he has been transferred to.

it depend on what you want to spend. I would go for Matt Derbyshire as FC , Veloso DMC / MC One of the best but expencive DC Kyriakos Papadpoulos 17 ( can play straight away - develops DRrWorld Class Defender ) DR Try Daniel Opara ( Tough player gets a lot of yellow cards though )

Back