Should i develop these regens?

• Thread starter Thread starter kevin222
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 2K

kevin222

Reaction score
Hello. I just god a lot of (maybe) good players through my youth academy. I have allways been used to use Genie Scout, but now i dont want to, because its a lot more fun without. But i dont know if these regens are good enough, or if they are just a waste of time. I really want to have a lot on my first team that are from own club, but i have a quite good first 11, so i cant use the 16 year old players yet. They arent good enough YET.

That's quite a set. Try and use some of them in domestic cups. One or two of them might turn out to be very good.

They are a good bunch,try developing them,I am sure most of them can be good enough to play in the Top Division

Thanks for commenting. How would you sugest that Boban and Cavalli should be trained. Because those are the two i really belive in.
And how come no one want to loan any of them? is it because most of them are 16 years old? Do you think clubs wants to loan them if i give them a few first team games.

Hello. I just god a lot of (maybe) good players through my youth academy. I have allways been used to use Genie Scout, but now i dont want to, because its a lot more fun without. But i dont know if these regens are good enough, or if they are just a waste of time. I really want to have a lot on my first team that are from own club, but i have a quite good first 11, so i cant use the 16 year old players yet. They arent good enough YET.

Honestly I think you should develop any regen you get your hands on, they're great money makers, even the poorer ones.

Yes but i havent been good to develop any regen, because i dont know how really.
Yes i put them to Tugs training, and give them tutor, and maybe 3-7 first team matches in each season in an age of 16, but what more can i do?
I have tryed to go on hollyday till some regens were 24 years old in my other game. There were good. I tryed to play my self and they turned out worse then the others.

Thanks for commenting. How would you sugest that Boban and Cavalli should be trained. Because those are the two i really belive in.
And how come no one want to loan any of them? is it because most of them are 16 years old? Do you think clubs wants to loan them if i give them a few first team games.

I don't think you can loan out your players while there on a youth contract, wait until there 17 and send them to your feeder clubs

All right, How do i loan them to feeder clubs? what do i have to do. Sorry im not used to do this.

To move a player to affiliate click on the player, click 'squad' dropdown menu and select 'move to affiliate'.

Am I missing something here? How are your regens so good?
I am currently managing Arsenal and Brindisi in Serie C2/C.

Just finished my first season and the regens I got for Arsenal are no better than the ones I got for Brindisi. I mean come on!! Arsenal, reknowned for youth development and I get landed with utter dross!!! Very frustrating.

Is this a bug in the game?

Last edited:
Hello i am an Arsenal fan to. So i have made like 20 difrent games with arsenal trough time, and never ever have i got one of these that i have now. I dont know. But i have been reading a lot of articles about how to get good regens, and i have like 15 youth coaches. And when looking for youth coaches u have to look on their reputition. this helps. and i won some tournaments whitch increased my club reputation

The first of your regens needs some serious strength training!

Back