Should I get FM 2012?

• Thread starter Thread starter marcuuse
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1K

marcuuse

Reaction score
I've always been intrested in the management side of football and have had experience with games such as Fifa manager 09, career mode on Fifa 11/12, and recently the FM 2012 demo. My question is, how much different is the full version of football manager to the demo (strawberry), and is it worth my money? I plan on making the purchase very soon, though I do have concerns with some aspects of football manager, i.e. not licensed players/teams, etc. So yeah, any information regarding this topic would be helpful. Cheers

I've always been intrested in the management side of football and have had experience with games such as Fifa manager 09, career mode on Fifa 11/12, and recently the FM 2012 demo. My question is, how much different is the full version of football manager to the demo (strawberry), and is it worth my money? I plan on making the purchase very soon, though I do have concerns with some aspects of football manager, i.e. not licensed players/teams, etc. So yeah, any information regarding this topic would be helpful. Cheers

Yes, yes and yes. It's the dogs bollocks simple as. It's great. Fantastic. The demo is only the appetiser if you will. Fifa manger and CM have NOTHING on this. All I will say is if you have a gf/bf, friends....a life-kiss them goodbye.

FM is undoubtedly the best football sim out there. As far as I'm concerned, the unlicensed teams ect. are a non-issue as they are easily fixed. Just get Susie Real names for all the real club/comp names ect., download some logos and kits, and you are good to go.
As for the German national team and the fake files, take a look at this post I made earlier today.

Thankyou for you're replies. I just went out and purchased FM 2012. Didn't have enough downloads to go through steam haha.

Back