ftd83

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been posted elsewhere, but I've been trawling through the net and can't seem to get an answer!

I've had a break from FM since 09 as I found the navigation got a little awkward in 10 and got progressively worse through 11 and especially 12. Also, although a lot of people love it, I thought things got a little too involved in transfers, media and especially contracts.

I've decided to have a good go at 13 and I'm very happy with the Quick Play mode that's on it, and although I still think the navigation is unbelievably overkilled now, I think it's 10x easier to work round than FM12.

The only thing that is really, really bugging me if the Squad Screen layout! Back in the older versions, when you viewed your squad, you had 2 columns, (e.g GK's/DF's on left and MF/ST's on right) In the more recent versions, this has been changed to one column and for the life of me, I can't figure out why they changed this as to me it seems completely pointless and time consuming to have to scroll up and down the list of players when viewing the squad.

Basically, my question is...Does anyone know if there's a way to adapt the preferences to change this back to the old view?