Should I offer any more!!!???

• Thread starter Thread starter W4FC B3N
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 1K
I wouldn't. I'd find a younger one with the potential to be better. 50mill could cover a lot of areas. Is your current LB performing well or not?

is your LB a vulnerable position atm? As said that £50m could be used to improve other areas of the team/ buy prospects. But it's your game so you do what you want :)

I have found that full-backs are the hardest players to buy so if you really want him be prepared to spend way more than £50M for him.

He's 20 years old... Best LB in the game so he must be worth it. My current LB is Santon who's been at Inter for years and he's getting on a bit.. I have 90 mil to spend and I can't find anyone better in any position.

---------- Post added at 01:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 AM ----------

Any more thoughts?

Looks like a good player, not sure if he's worth £50m however. Left back's are hard to come by though

this guy is the best LB in my game but wont coem to me dispite chealsea in like 10th in the leugue and im liverpool top of the league

This is where a top scouting network comes in handy. Create a search filter from him, and see what pops up, most likely more in your price range,.

Tried the board and they said he's basically out of our league

Well he looks pretty good, he should have a good few years left in him as well.

I'm guessing he's much cheaper, if you get him then just keep an eye out for the next amazing regen that comes along.

Back