Should I sell Baines?

• Thread starter Thread starter milkyjoe81
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1K

milkyjoe81

Reaction score
Hi,
Finished 3rd with Everton using current squad plus a couple of loanees, so have champions league football to look forward to.

However I have been offered £22m plus Raul Meireles from Chelsea for my outstanding performer Leighton Baines.

As Im Everton and have very little cash to make an assault for the title, should I sell and is there a left back good enough to fill Baines's boots who I can afford - or should I kep him and roll on by with my £10m wage budget?

Thanks

Personally I'd sell him £22m is far to good to turn down, try out Diego Contento from Bayern Munich as a possible replacement, I bought him for £3.5m on my FC Koln save and he has been really steady

insua is a great left back replacement. you'll get him for about 4mil and he is classed as home grown so that helps

Personally i wouldn't, i rarely ever sell my first team players because well.. it's too hard finding a player to come in and do as good, i was getting offers for Lucas Leiva when he was about 28 years old for bids of about 32m from Madrid and Barca but i turned them down.

Back