Lourencomvr

Reaction score
Starting my 3rd season as Tottenham and he currently is my best defender. The other dudes are John Stones, Dier
and Romagnoli... Two of them aren't quite yet good enough to fill in for balanta in important games

This was the proposition from juventus, should I take it? I really feel bad for letting this big boy go away

View attachment 253415View attachment 253414

No way,if you want to sell him,ask for 60m,all upfront,this offer isn't too impressive...

Starting my 3rd season as Tottenham and he currently is my best defender. The other dudes are John Stones, Dier
and Romagnoli... Two of them aren't quite yet good enough to fill in for balanta in important games

This was the proposition from juventus, should I take it? I really feel bad for letting this big boy go away

View attachment 886450View attachment 886452

Agree with Barca guy, Juventus would have the funds to pay all money upfront. I wouldn't do another one where get money in stallments as I sold Nani after I had him back at the club for a season to PSG for £15 million then installments to make it to £36 million but he wasn't used much and he got unhappy and eventually sold him the next season so I never got the whole transfer fee which was a bummer as he was one of my best players before I sold him.

Doesn't look like Balanta is finished developing either, so I'd definitely keep him. In 4 years, you can sell him in his prime for more than £60 million.